Objective Keystone allows you to streamline the complete lifecycle of your planning documents from creation and review, through to adoption.
It's used by local government planning departments around the world to facilitate collaborative authoring activities across planning teams and with external stakeholders.
Watch as the team take viewers through an overview of the system, covering how Objective Keystone is solving the common problems encountered when developing plans, making them available and gathering feedback from stakeholder engagement.
The webinar looks at four key areas of capability related to policy lifecycle management:
- Collaborative Authoring – multiple team members working on the same document, at the same time
- Project Management – provide process automation, with integration to Collaborative Authoring
- Publishing – publish documents and plans at the click of the button
- Consultation – manage consultations, analyse and report results through a multi-channel, web-based consultation platform
Find out more
To watch the webinar recording, simply enter your details on the right-hand side of this page and the video will launch.
You might also be interested in:
- The first session in our Keystone webinar series, Inclusivity in the era of online consultation and engagement. This was delivered with The Consultation Institute. Click here to view.
- The second session, Lessons from the Planning Policy Field. We were delighted to be joined by Dover District Council and Highland Council who shared their stories about plan creation and consultation. Click here to view.
To find out more about Objective Keystone, contact the team today.
Global Product Manager, Objective Keystone