Objective's Learning Hub enables staff from all levels to access eLearning modules, resources and track progress-providing better visibility of implementation.
How the Learning Hub can work with your organisation:
- Minimises the logistical and operational burden of training through different stages of roll-out.
- Equips users with the knowledge and skill-sets to perform required tasks.
- Enhances managerial oversight of staff members' progress throughout the adoption phase.
- Delivers eLearning exercises in a simulated, real-time, environment allowing users to receive feedback and improve on their adoption score.
The Learning Hub provides:
- eLearning Modules, resources and means to schedule sessions
- Reporting on learners' progress and results
- Introductory information illustrated by narrated animations
- Step-by-step instructions on Objective's software usage
- 'Show me how' video tutorials and 'Let me try' practice exercises
- Results based scoring system that enables users to repeat exercises until skills are attained.