Sharing sensitive data with external partners can be a challenge, especially with many now working remotely.
As part of the ongoing Objective Customer support series, the Objective Connect team, along Cumbria County Council, delivered a dedicated Health and Social Care showcase and Q&A session.
From this webinar recording, you will:
- Learn how Cumbria – and other local authorities across the UK – are avoiding risk and staying secure when it comes to external file sharing and collaboration;
- Discover different council use cases and experiences from before, and as a result of, the present pandemic; and
- Hear how a series of new features and benefits are helping to improve efficiencies and transform processes across teams and departments.
Want to learn more?
You might also be interested in watching how Glasgow City Council is collaborating with the 31 other Scottish local authorities to deliver for staff and those most vulnerable – from remote working and business continuity, to the Shielding Programme and Domestic Violence victim support.
- Judith Millican, Business Support to Adoption Panels, Cumbria County Council
- Claire Morgan, Business Support to Fostering Panels, Cumbria County Council
- Emily Mulroney, Customer Success Manager, Objective Connect