ROUNDTABLE - Part I:
Maximising the use of Microsoft Teams in a regulated environment
In this session, IRMS, Objective and a host of guest speakers from the world of records and information management discuss the importance and future of information governance for Microsoft Teams.
The session includes an educational and interactive roundtable to help develop the Records Management and Information Governance capabilities of M365.
Watch the video below to:
- Learn the critical records and governance considerations for a hybrid working environment.
- Hear the global implications, challenges and solutions from industry experts and peers.
- Listen to community feedback, intended to help shape and influence product direction.
Speakers and facilitators include:
- Pete Wadley, Public Records Officer, National Records of Scotland
- Bálint Csöllei, Cross Government Engagement Lead, The National Archives (UK)
- Beth Cron and Kevin DeVorsey, US National Archives and Records Administration
- Catherine Galvin, HM Revenue & Customs
- Erica Toelle, Senior Product Managers, Microsoft
- Stuart Meyers, Customer Value Director, Objective Corporation
- Ren Leming and Maria Lim, Information & Records Management Society (Chair and IM Tech Group Chair)