Over the last 24 months, Microsoft Teams has had amazing success allowing people to easily communicate and collaborate in a hybrid work environment.
Every day Teams are created, every hour files are shared, every minute decisions are made in the application. But how can this information be effectively governed?
In this session hosted by Socitm, we discuss the importance and future of information governance for Microsoft Teams.
Watch the video below to:
- Review the challenges and evolution of information governance within Teams
- Learn the critical governance and modern IT demands and considerations for a hybrid working environment
- Discover tips and tricks for using Microsoft Teams across your organisation
- Hear NatureScot's experiences of adopting Teams including opportunities, challenges and lessons learned
- Fiona Eardley, Corporate Records Manager, NatureScot
- Mathew Graves, Regional Director – UK, Objective
- Stuart Meyers, Customer Value Director, Objective