Being secure isn’t something you claim. It’s something you prove.
This guide identifies the cyber security required in a file-sharing solution for sensitive, public, protected, privileged or regulated information to: retain control when working with outside stakeholders; maintain one version of the truth; and record who did what and when.
A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
Ever seen a file-sharing application that didn’t claim to be secure?
Only by layering your internal information governance framework, secure local hosting and best-practice design with federal standards, global certifications and independent testing can you work securely with anyone, anywhere.
Key topics covered include:
- Automatically integrating your internal EDRMS and information governance framework
- Sovereign hosting, engineering and support
- Federal standards including ISM and IRAP assessment for Sensitive and Protected data
- Peak international privacy standards including GDPR
- Secure-by-design features including encryption, 2-step verification and embedded Anti-Virus (AV) protection
Download your copy today.